There are a couple of ways that you can go about paying your HOA dues. All methods outlined below are perfectly valid ways to pay you HOA dues, and the choice of how to pay these dues is entirely up to you.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE ONLINE PAYMENTS, YOUR HOA MANAGER HAS TO SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT. To get that process started, please fill out the New Homeowner Registration.
We use an online platform called Buildium in order to process any online payments for the HOA dues. To use this method please follow the link below:
- Decide what method you want to use to pay through the portal:
- E-Check: RECOMMENDED (No Processing Fees): This is the preferred method for online payments, as there is no fee for paying through this method. In order to set up an E-Check payment, all you will need is your Bank Account Number and your Bank’s Routing Number, which are usually found on the bottom of your checks.
- Credit or Debit Card: You can set up recurring payments with a credit card, but please note that the Buildium System will charge a small percentage fee for the processing of the transaction. You will need to enter your credit card information into the system in order to pay through this method, so we would advise having that information handy when you login.
Offline Personal Check
If you would like to pay for your HOA dues via a personal check, there are a number of ways that we can receive this payment:
- Mail Your Payment – Should you choose to send the check in the mail, please send the check to:
“Your Association Name Here”
C/O: HOAM, LLC.
1859 North Lakewood Drive, Suite 200
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
- Hand Deliver Your Payment – you can also hand deliver your payment to the above location